Based on the government's advise and guidelines, the school has made some changes so we can all continue to operate and ensure everyone feels safe at studios, including:
- Reduced studio capacity to increase space between students
- Increased sanitising of surfaces in communal areas such as floors, door handles, toilet, sink areas.
- Sanitising of all studio equipment regularly
- Increased ventilation with windows open at all times
- Staggered Entry for large groups
Please follow the instructions on hygiene and social distancing to keep yourself and everyone safe. By attending RBS classes you agree to abide by these rules.
STUDIO USE RULES
- Use hand sanitiser upon arrival, and regularly throughout your time with us. Ideally bring your own to reduce contact with our dispensers.
- Everyone over the age 11 must wear face masks when entering the building, and when in common areas at all times. Don't touch your face or mask while wearing it. Change your mask if it gets damp or you've touched it.
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use hand sanitiser before putting your mask on.
- After drying your hands throw the towel in the clearly designated bin.
- NO FOOD AND DRINK IN STUDIOS – only bottled water, which is not to be shared.
- There are no tea or coffee making facilities or regular/communal seating available.
- Arrive at your allocated time and not before. Early arrivals will be required to wait outside.
- We have implemented a 10min buffer time in between bookings to allow our staff to clean the studio equipment after each use. This is not for early access.
- Before starting your lesson please be aware that your temperature will be checked by a member of staff.
- There are cleaning products provided - please use them on all surfaces you touch- including sound systems, ballet barres and floor. This is to help protect our staff. Please throw away the disposable towels in the bins.
- Please do not touch the studio mirrors and limit your touch to surfaces such as sound systems. We encourage using Bluetooth to play music.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue to cough or sneeze, and throw used tissues in the bin. Use hand sanitiser immediately afterwards.
- With our yoga mats, we strongly suggest visitors bring their own. If you decide to use our mats you confirm you understand you are doing so at your own risk in light of Covid-19. It is also your responsibility to clean the mat before and after use if you have not witnessed staff cleaning it.
- Whilst in the studios and anywhere in the building please not share equipment such as paper, pens, tripods, or musical instruments.
At the end of your session, please wipe down any areas, objects that you have touched with your hands, disposable wipes are available at reception.
Additional rules for larger groups:
- Staggered Entry
- Allow for extra time for getting in and out of the building.
As a booker and visitor to our studios, you agree to take full responsibility for your personal and your children's health , hygiene and assuring the safety of others in attendance, including high risk participants.
We strongly advise that those deemed as high risk to avoid attending the studios.
Attending is at your own risk and all visitors must wear masks at all times in communal areas, and wipe surfaces in the studios using the products provided, as described above. Toilets are for students use only !
Our staff will be in charge of maintaining cleanliness around the communal areas. COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Staff, visitors and clients who are unwell with following symptoms of Coronavirus (Covid-19) should not attend the studios. If you have any of the following symptoms DO NOT enter the building.
Please note that we have the right to refuse entry to anyone using/booked to use the studios if you have Covid19 symptoms, and no refunds will be eligible.
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
To protect others, do not go to places like a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital if you have any of these symptoms. Stay at home and self isolate for 14 days.
If you have symptoms and have a booking with us, please contact the academy as soon as possible.
If you have recently travelled or come back abroad, please self isolate for 14 days before attending the studios.
For any questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone 07411 722815